F.I.T.S. offers shooters an eight-lane state-of-the-art indoor shooting range. Our range provides the latest technology in target handling, air quality, sound abatement and lead disposal. The shooting range is air conditioned for you comfort and HEPA filtered for your safety. We allow most handguns up to 44 mag. and small bore rifles (ex. 22 cal, 17 hmr, 9mm carbines). No high powered rifles will be allowed, including .223 cal.
NO personal reloads will be permitted in the range. You may bring any authorized factory ammunition. We also have a full range of both target and self defense ammunition for sale.
GUN RENTALS ARE AVAILABLE – try out different calibers & firearms before you buy. You must use our ammo in all rental firearms.
************* FULL AUTO RENTAL AVAILABLE *****************
You must be 21 years of age (or accompanied by an adult) to enter the shooting range area.
Member range fee: $6.00 per hour
Law Enforcement fee: $9.00 per hour
Non member fee: $15.00 per hour
Under 12 years of age: FREE with parent or guardian
Ear protection is available to rent for $5 for the 34 NNR muffs, we require an ID to hold until muffs are returned. We also have ear plugs available to buy by the pair.
Eye Protection is $2 and are yours to keep when you leave.
F.I.T.S. has 8 shooting lanes. The range depth is 25 yds with electronic retrieval target trolleys on all lanes.
Range Rules: (Basic Safety)
- Always keep your firearm pointed in a safe direction (down range).
- Always keep your finger OFF the trigger until you are ready to shoot
- Be sure that the firearm is safe to operate
- Know how to use your firearm safely
- Never use alcohol or drugs before or while shooting
- Use the correct ammunition for your firearm
F.I.T.S. Range Rules
- No loaded firearms are allowed to be in the store or classroom area at any time
- Always obey the instructions of our Range Officer
- Wear eye and ear protection at all time when in the shooting area
- Only 1 firearm at a time can be fired in each lane
- Always keep firearms unloaded until you are at the firing line
- Load and unload firearms at the firing line ONLY
- Tracer, incendiary, exploder or armor piercing rounds are prohibited
- Never go beyond the firing line into the range area at any time
- Police up your brass and any empty ammo boxes or trash
- Shooters should call “Cease Fire” if they see a safety hazard on the range
VIOLATIONS OF ANY OF THE ABOVE RULES WILL RESULT IN DISMISSAL FROM THIS RANGE.